Comments

The first thing I check in my e-mail is comments to the blog.  Always excited to see that my posts are read and that people have something to add.  Peggy, you do a great job, love it.  Michele, always insightful, Sisters – take a second to give your big sister some encouragement, advice or admonishment :)  I never delete or change comments, believing in taking life as it comes at me, such as this adventure.

I am still in Pennsylvania taking the time to work on my Mother’s property and getting it ready to meet the harsh winter ahead.  The RV is in Hillsboro at Chaps RV Repair having some work done to the fuel system.  My plan is to head back to the West Coast at the end of September and camp along the beautiful coast.  I still have reservations in the Florida Keys for Christmas through New Years, but, thats a long way off and well, the futures uncertain.

Edgar is doing great, making friends, eating strange things, escaping.  He is laying under my feet right now because he ate something bad last night, so far I have given him 3 tums.  Edgar………………….

About these ads

1. Posted by Gail Watson on August 27, 2011 at 10:03 am

Thanks for the comment on reading the blogs. I have written a time or two. It’s been fun following your adventure. Thanks for taking me along!

2. Posted by Tim on August 27, 2011 at 11:11 am

Back and forth across the country. Interesting way of seeing it.Let me know how good Chaps is, I am always looking for good motor home repair places. I am enjoying your adventure. By the middle of next week I will be officially full timing in my motorhome with my 2 cats.

3. Posted by Crystal King on August 27, 2011 at 11:42 am

I love reading about Edgar and his escapades. I have been enjoying you pics too. It seems like you are really enjoying your time now and I love that!! Hope to see you when you come back next month.

4. Sounds like you are having a great adventure. Glad I no longer have to be getting ready for those back East winters:)

5. Posted by Janet Barton on August 27, 2011 at 5:08 pm

go Cathy, go!!

6. I post so that you will know that I am always there in your pocket when you need me.
    Admonishment: Always wear boots where there are snakes
    You MUST see me when you are in Hillsboro!!
    Love Ya!

7. Posted by Arleen Girotti on August 30, 2011 at 11:04 am

Playing catch up from being on vacation –getting Fiona ready for a new school year -trying to keep my sanity :) You remember how little time you had when working 40 + hours a week –add a kid to that and another dog and a cat –hopefully things will be less hectic once school starts and i’ll be able to post some comments. I am following you incognito :) Love you Cathy

Arleen